Information about the article. 13 of the Privacy Code
Under Article 13 of the Code of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we give you the following information.
Aims of treatment
Data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
1) provide access to restricted areas of the Portal and portals / sites connected with the present and also for sending information of a commercial nature, news, updates on initiatives Galassi Sementi Srl and its subsidiaries and / or affiliates and / or Sponsor.
2) possible sale to third parties of such data, always aimed at creating email marketing campaigns and the sending of commercial communications. 3) perform the obligations laid down in laws or regulations;
4) contact management;
The data will be as follows:
1) data collection with single-opt, in a special database;
2) recording and processing on paper and / or magnetic;
3) organization of archives in a mostly automated, under the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All requested data are mandatory.
Persons to whom data may be disclosed personal data
The data collected may be disclosed to:
1) companies and firms to use direct mail or similar activities;
2) associations and foundations willing to buy advertising space on the lists or on the site and / or related to the provision of a particular service.
3) persons who are to have access to data, as per provisions of law or secondary legislation and / or Community.
Pursuant to Article. 7 (Right to access personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Act, we announce that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
– To know, through free access to the existence of personal data that can affect you;
– Be informed of the nature and purpose of the processing
– Obtain from the controller, without delay:
– The confirmation of the existence of personal data about you, even if not yet recorded, and communication in intelligible form of the data and their origin, and the logic and purpose on which the treatment is based; the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, after not less than ninety days;
– The cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
– Updating, correction or, if interested, the integration of existing data;
– Wholly or in part for legitimate reasons the processing of personal information about you even to the scope of the collection;
– Please note that the data controller in any operation of law:
Galassi Sementi Srl
VAT: IT 01900230408
Via P. Severi 108, 47035 Gambettola (FC) Italy
Tel. +39 0547.52135 – Fax +39.0547 59159
– To exercise your rights under art. 7 of the Privacy Act or the deletion of data from the archive, simply contact us via one of the channels made available.
All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and protection through password.